Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon - Wrap Up #CSReadathon


Time to wrap up! I hope you all enjoyed the readathon and that it got you into the spirit. If you want to continue on with your Christmas reading this season and you're up for a challenge, why not sign up for my Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge at my Christmas blog (if you haven't already)? Would love to have you! It lasts through January 6.

Add your wrap-up post to the linky by Wednesday, November 30 at 11:59pm CST to be eligible for the prizes. Be sure that you entered via the form on the Prize Page.

Thanks for participating! I hope you will join me for the Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon, coming January 16 - 29. Yup, you noticed right. Starting in 2017, all Seasons of Reading seasonal readathons will be two weeks long, except for FrightFall, which will run the entire month of October. Christmas Spirit and SciFi Summer Readathons will stay at one week. I will have a button for Winter's Respite ready soon.

Thank you for joining us! I hope everyone has a magical holiday season!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Another fun week of reading! I didn't do as much as I probably could have, but I enjoyed participating, as always. Thank you for hosting this! On to the Reading Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun, Michelle! I have been enjoying the holiday reading, and it was tough to dig out the books that I want to finish by the end of the year! Oh, well. I'll have to read quickly to get back to the holiday reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did way better than I thought I would!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a fun time!!! Thanks for hosting, Michelle.
    It is a great way to get into the holiday spirit.
    Carol Smith
    penelope223@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf